Mountain BikingMonday, 19 February, 11:45 AM » Thursday, 22 February, 5:45 PM
All National MTB Champs entry information needs to be to Mr Harries this week.
Individual TriathlonFriday, 9 February, 9:10 AM » Monday, 9 April, 9:10 AM
Students keen to compete in the Waikato Schools INDIVIDUAL Triathlon Champs this term -
please see Mr Aldridge before in Room B5 to register your interest.
EquestrianThursday, 15 February, 9:55 AM » Tuesday, 20 February, 2:55 PM
All Equestrian riders are to see Mr Gilbert in the next few days to enter in to the Waikato Secondary schools Show Jumping Champs
Greenstone PendantThursday, 15 February, 2:05 PM » Friday, 23 February, 2:05 PM
Found in Hamilton House a greenstone pendant on a black cord.
The owner can collect from Mr Campbell in Hamilton House.
Scholarship Media StudiesThursday, 15 February, 3:05 PM » Monday, 19 February, 6:05 PM
Any students interested in Scholarship Media Studies need to contact Mr. Howard. Scholarship sessions will start next week, after school on Mondays.
Duke of Ed Tramp during Term One HolidaysSaturday, 17 February, 7:40 AM » Tuesday, 20 February, 3:25 PM
Students who are interested in being involved in a Duke of Ed tramp during the Term One holidays meet Mr Smith in E32 TUESDAY 20th Feb at 1:30pm
T O U C H - - R U G B YSunday, 18 February, 12:00 AM » Tuesday, 20 February, 8:00 PM
MONDAY 19th March COMPETITION GAMES ( Today !!! )
(1) Check the Touch notice board for Game draw and transport times for boarders.
(2) Last night ONE CHANGE to the draw came through: SENIOR BOYS B ARE NOW PLAYING AT 7:15 pm. Despite this change the BOARDERS in the SENIOR BOYS B team must still leave St Pauls (by school minibus) at THE ORIGINAL DEPARTURE TIME (that is 6:15pm).
(3) There is no competition game next Monday due to the leave weekend.
TRAINING DAYS THIS WEEK
(1) JUNIORS (Y9 & Y10) will have training on Tues after school.
(2) SENIORS (Y11, Y12 & Y13) will have training on Thursday after school.
(3) Remember --- if the weather looks bad then check the touch notice board at the end of Period 6 to see if training is still on OR if it is cancelled.